Who We Are
ShortSaleCenter.net is a division of a Blueprint Financial, Inc. - a nationally recognized real estate brokerage, CA BRE License # 01898970.
Our network of top notch real estate agents allows us to help homeowners in any town and in any state across the United States. We take care of the entire short sale process…from start to finish at zero cost to you.
- Every day, we help property owners from all walks of life, in all 50 states, get rid of crushing debt and better their financial situation by:
- Negotiating the best short sale terms possible with their lender
- Protecting the credit from foreclosure
- Stopping the foreclosure process so the short sale can continue
- Answering all questions and concerns, and maintaining impeccable customer service
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, contact us today. Our services are 100% free and we will never charge you anything:
- Are your monthly mortgage payments too high?
- Will your mortgage payment increase soon, and it will be difficult or impossible to make the new payment?
- Do you owe more on your property than what it is worth?
- Do you need to relocate for work, family, etc?
- Have you tried to apply for a loan modification, only to be
- Are you facing foreclosure?
- Do you want to avoid foreclosure and move on with your life?
Yes! You can still short sell your property, even if:
- You have been Turned Down for a Loan Modification
- You Are Applying For A Loan Modification
- Your Property Is Vacant or Being Rented
- You are current on your mortgage payments
- You are late or behind on your mortgage payments
- You have received a Notice of Default
- You have a Foreclosure Sale Date (Or Notice of Trustee Sale) on the Property
- You have a 2nd loan, tax liens, HOA liens, or judgments against you
We understand the complex process and inner workings of the mortgage and lending industries. We have completed hundreds of short sales nationwide, and we have seen and dealt with every scenario possible. We have worked with every major lender and credit union and have successfully negotiated short sales that include first loans, second loans, property tax liens, income tax liens, other liens and judgments. We handle all aspects of the short-sale for the homeowner. We handle all the negotiations, ensure the short sale package (including short sale hardship letter, financial worksheet, RMA, Dodd Frank Form, 4506-T, etc.) are filled out and submitted correctly to fit lender guidelines. Most importantly, we ensure top-notch customer service. We have an "A+" Rating with the better business bureau, and are available day and night to make sure you sleep well. You can avoid foreclosure and move on!
4409 Brunswick Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90039
Steps to a Successful Short Sale
One of our Short Sale Experts will go over the entire process with you, and answer all of your questions.
Hello this is a test. I want this text to go all the way across the whole page and not just the width of the picture
Your Short Sale Expert will send you the list of documents to gather, and necessary forms to complete.
While you are completing those documents, we will put you in touch with the local real estate agent in your area, to get the property listed for sale.
Once an Offer is Received...
We submit all of the paperwork to your lender and start the short sale negotiation process. We also ensure the lender treats the file correctly and take the correct steps so the file is not misplaced or overlooked, and moves it along the process.
Once the lender confirms receipt of a complete short sale package....
The lender will order an appraisal on the property. This is the most important part of the short sale process.
The appraisal report is received by the lender...
The lender will either approve or counter the offer, based on the appraisal report. At this point, we will have an approved short sale!
The buyer agrees to the bank's counter offer.
Once we have an agreement on the sales price, we can move forward with the real estate transaction and close the sale. This usually takes about 30 days from the date of the short sale approval.
Why Work With Us?
We have been completing short sales for our clients across the United...
Our reputation is very important to us, and our clients appreciate it!...
We will never, and have never, charged a seller of a short...
We are available to answer all of your questions, and will be...